Wonderful. Share a website with you , http://www.clothes8.org Believe you will love it Accept credit card and free shipping.
It's recall day in Wisconsin, and the stakes are high.
In terms of policy and the nation's future, we will learn whether a governor can survive after depriving government workers of some of the taxpayer subsidies they've long enjoyed. The implications for the fiscal health of America are obvious; can we curb excessive spending and reform government commitments responsibly through the legislative process before we head over the fiscal cliff, or is painful, dire reform going to be foisted on all of us at the eleventh hour when fiscal armaggedon is close at hand?
Politically, it is...
Breaking on TOWNHALL
- GAO investigation: Why, yes, the Healthcare.gov disaster was the result of terrible government management Allahpundit 18 minutes ago
- Rand Paul calls out MSNBC… on MSNBC Noah Rothman 58 minutes ago
- Ted Cruz meeting with House conservatives to try to block Boehner’s border crisis bill Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Liberal interventionists silent on ISIS’s medieval brutality Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- U.S. sends subtle shot at the United Nations over complicity in Gaza violence Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Polls show Israel in lockstep with Netanyahu on Gaza war Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago