Wonderful. Share a website with you , http://www.clothes8.org Believe you will love it Accept credit card and free shipping.
It's recall day in Wisconsin, and the stakes are high.
In terms of policy and the nation's future, we will learn whether a governor can survive after depriving government workers of some of the taxpayer subsidies they've long enjoyed. The implications for the fiscal health of America are obvious; can we curb excessive spending and reform government commitments responsibly through the legislative process before we head over the fiscal cliff, or is painful, dire reform going to be foisted on all of us at the eleventh hour when fiscal armaggedon is close at hand?
Politically, it is...
- A whopping 9% of likely voters “enthusiastic” about Barack Obama Jazz Shaw 32 mins ago
- Uh oh: GOP’s vulnerable candidate start showing off their internal polls Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- In America, we don’t kill the Ebola dog Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Matt Lewis shames the press for laughing at Bristol Palin’s physical assault Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Twitter blocks petition supporting Houston pastors Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago