Wonderful. Share a website with you , http://www.clothes8.org Believe you will love it Accept credit card and free shipping.
It's recall day in Wisconsin, and the stakes are high.
In terms of policy and the nation's future, we will learn whether a governor can survive after depriving government workers of some of the taxpayer subsidies they've long enjoyed. The implications for the fiscal health of America are obvious; can we curb excessive spending and reform government commitments responsibly through the legislative process before we head over the fiscal cliff, or is painful, dire reform going to be foisted on all of us at the eleventh hour when fiscal armaggedon is close at hand?
Politically, it is...
Breaking on TOWNHALL
- Breaking: Obama approves sending 350 more troops back into Baghdad Mary Katharine Ham 30 mins ago
- ESPN poll: 71% support team keeping “Redskins” name — including 53% of liberals Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Brutal Ad: Mary Landrieu’s tireless representation of her true home town Guy Benson 1 hour ago
- Chris Christie thinks Putin wouldn’t test him like he does Obama, and that’s driving liberals nuts Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- U.K. graciously declines to charge parents arrested for trying to save their child’s life Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Biden: “It’s time to take back America!” Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago