Wonderful. Share a website with you , http://www.clothes8.org Believe you will love it Accept credit card and free shipping.
It's recall day in Wisconsin, and the stakes are high.
In terms of policy and the nation's future, we will learn whether a governor can survive after depriving government workers of some of the taxpayer subsidies they've long enjoyed. The implications for the fiscal health of America are obvious; can we curb excessive spending and reform government commitments responsibly through the legislative process before we head over the fiscal cliff, or is painful, dire reform going to be foisted on all of us at the eleventh hour when fiscal armaggedon is close at hand?
Politically, it is...
- WSJ: Obama will require military to get his personal approval for U.S. strikes in Syria Allahpundit 12 mins ago
- Video: Scotland goes to the polls on independence Ed Morrissey 52 mins ago
- Chaffetz to DHS Secretary: Did you hear the one about the four suspected terrorists who tried to walk across the border? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- The left’s war on football Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Does the Left really reject Hillary? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Australian raids net more than a dozen terror suspects before planned wave of attacks Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago