'Fundamentally Transforming' the Military

jhines Wrote: Jul 10, 2012 6:16 PM
David, what a fantastic idea for the debates!
Sounds to me like Gary has already been fooled twice.

How to Celebrate the Fourth of July

jhines Wrote: Jul 04, 2012 12:17 PM
He lets his alligator mouth overload his hummingbird a**.

HBO's Arrogant 'Newsroom'

jhines Wrote: Jun 29, 2012 11:43 AM
Or still trippin on LSD

HBO's Arrogant 'Newsroom'

jhines Wrote: Jun 29, 2012 11:38 AM
Well said, Sir.
You are correct, Sheila Jackson Lee's district was gerrymandered by Dems, it is one of the most crime ridden districts in Houston if not the whole state. I want to add also that we have a large population of Latinos in our community and you never saw a better bunch of kids. To answer your question about New Orleans evacuees, many people are fleeing Houston as people did In Detroit because crime has almost doubled.
I don't know of one child here in Texas where we live that would've talked to an adult in that manner, not one, it's called good parenting. Kids here are country kids, they hunt, they fish, they work their parents ranches, they excel in sports and academics. Some gangbangers moved in from San Antonio and went to school here, when they started acting like the thugs they are, our kids wen't afraid of them, the kids told them this school belonged to THEM, if they didn't like to get their behinds back to San Antone. GOOD PARENTS RAISE GOOD KIDS, except in Sheila Jackson Lee's district.

Vulgarians On The Loose!

jhines Wrote: Jun 21, 2012 8:54 AM
You sound very bitter Allison. Liberal women must lead very sad lives, I have never had a man "put me in my place", they have always treated me with respect but then I didn't put myself into a situation where they didn't respect me....you liberal women don't get it, you have to EARN respect from men and women. I sincerely hope you never have children, especially boys!
No, they like to use bombs, wear masks over their faces, the cowards hit and run! They must know they are in the wrong if they have to hide their faces. You don't see tea partiers hiding anything.

David Limbaugh's Devastating Book

jhines Wrote: Jun 06, 2012 12:41 PM
Deep down, I really think its an inferiority complex. Have you ever noticed how most big liars aka liberals have to prop themselves up until they actually believe their own lies? They also know there are no hard facts In their world because liberal socialism has never worked in any part of the real world.

Why Obama Will Lose in a Landslide

jhines Wrote: Jun 06, 2012 10:13 AM
My thoughts exactly. I don't understand people who actually love this country even considering a protest vote at this point in our country's history. Really, anyone who votes for Obama, in my opinion is not a lover of The U.S.A.