Very well said, Alice. People are confused about conservatives. Most of us don't have a problem with union workers, I believe if you want to join a union, fine, but if you don't want to pay union dues, you shouldn't be forced to. Unions are the reason automobiles cost as much as a house used to, unions are the reason companies manufacture overseas, if we had an iPad or any high tech equipment manufactured in the USA, unfortunately, it would cost as much as three to five times as much as one manufactured in China. It's sad but true.
Tom Brokaw is a fair and balanced journalist, said no one EVER !

Circus of the Vagina-gogues

jhines Wrote: Sep 07, 2012 10:02 AM
Has anyone noticed, Mary, the same people who want to kill unborn children as well as babies who were born alive by botched late term abortions are the first ones protesting the death penalty for rapists and murderers? Where's PETA ? This question was asked of some PETA protesters in NYC years ago by a Fox Journalist. the protester answered that she believed in a woman's right to choose. The left is so full of hypocrisy.

Obama's (Un)American Auto Bailout

jhines Wrote: Sep 05, 2012 7:50 AM
I just purchased a Lincoln MKX crossover. It's so much fun to drive, smooth ride but almost like driving s sports car. Ford, mercury, Lincoln, can't beat them.

Obama's (Un)American Auto Bailout

jhines Wrote: Sep 05, 2012 7:47 AM
Romney needs to hammer Obama on this subject during the debates.

Romney Needs to Defend Eastwood

jhines Wrote: Sep 02, 2012 9:44 AM
I have come to the conclusion that lefties have no sense of humor. Mr. Eastwood was funny and absolutely correct in what he was saying. I wonder if some Republicans even "got" it. What is the big deal? Geez!
Just what I was thinking ......and for generations of taxpayers to come
I believe there is also another factor for GM heading for another bankruptcy. I know people in our neck of the woods who wouldn't have purchased anything but a GM car and actually turned to Ford/Lincoln/Mercury after the bailout. I couldn't believe it when a friend of mine purchased a Lincoln Navigator after driving a Chevy Suburban for years, people around here call GM Obama Chevrolet.

Paul Ryan: Hunting Machine

jhines Wrote: Aug 12, 2012 9:55 AM
Compare Romney and Ryan to Obama and Biden. Two of them look and act like real men. Care to guess who the wusses are?
I know, I just bought a new, supposedly 'top of the line' Maytwg washer and dryer, I have to use the Extra Rinse cycle just to get the soap out of the clothes. Progress?

Our Dishonorable President

jhines Wrote: Aug 12, 2012 9:07 AM
Derek, thanks for the articles every morning, it's the first thing I read on my iPad while having my morning coffee. I have been so concerned about our country for so many years because the left is so hateful and visceral toward conservatives. I read the comments of you good people and It gives me hope that there are still some good people who are informed voters and care about our constitution! Thanks to all of you!