In the recent issue of Newsmax magazine, I am quoted as saying that former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee would be the best choice for the GOP ticket. And in many ways he still would be a superlative choice. Huckabee...
Bluebonnet...the REASON for the coverup is blatantly OBVIOUS. His being groomed since he was a small boy for this office speaks volumes. He is obviously, without a doubt, the MANCHURIAN CANDIDATE that has been groomed and shaped to enter office at the right time in history to finish the job of bringing America to its knees and under the total control of the Illumanati bloodline elites.
Yes, this column is based out of Florida, so it would seem that an opinion piece suggesting that Marco Rubio makes the most sense for vice president on the Republican side would normally appear to be "home cooking." But until recently, there have been plenty of reasons to believe that perhaps other names made more sense as a choice for Mitt Romney.
- Democrats celebrate ‘midterm gift’ of GOP’s failure to pass border bill Noah Rothman 28 minutes ago
- Eric Cantor gives up, will resign from Congress early Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- 72-Hour ceasefire in Gaza lasted just 90 minutes Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Ebola: First case coming to America Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago
- Wisconsin Supreme Court upholds Gov. Scott Walker’s signature Act 10 in its entirety Mary Katharine Ham 13 hours ago