In the recent issue of Newsmax magazine, I am quoted as saying that former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee would be the best choice for the GOP ticket. And in many ways he still would be a superlative choice. Huckabee...
"Get rid of the illegal anchor baby enabling scam". Myself and countless other patriots have made this suggestion over and over to our representatives. They do not have American citizens best interests in mind when they legislate. The exception to the rule is if you control a huge corportation and are able to make a sizeable contribution to their campaign. It is past time to literally "clean House" AND Senate And White House. We passed up a chance to elect someone who is honest for the second time. The voters must sleep in the bed they made. Its OUR fault, noone elses.
Yes, this column is based out of Florida, so it would seem that an opinion piece suggesting that Marco Rubio makes the most sense for vice president on the Republican side would normally appear to be "home cooking." But until recently, there have been plenty of reasons to believe that perhaps other names made more sense as a choice for Mitt Romney.
- Grand Jury in Michael Brown shooting under scrutiny following tweets Jazz Shaw 42 mins ago
- Intel and military sources: We could have hit “Khorasan” in June Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Sources: DOJ won’t file civil-rights charges against George Zimmerman for shooting Trayvon Martin Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Panetta memoir blames Obama for collapse in Iraq Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- 80 people being monitored in Dallas area for Ebola; Update: 100? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- White House: No plans to block flights from ebola countries Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago