In the recent issue of Newsmax magazine, I am quoted as saying that former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee would be the best choice for the GOP ticket. And in many ways he still would be a superlative choice. Huckabee...
"Get rid of the illegal anchor baby enabling scam". Myself and countless other patriots have made this suggestion over and over to our representatives. They do not have American citizens best interests in mind when they legislate. The exception to the rule is if you control a huge corportation and are able to make a sizeable contribution to their campaign. It is past time to literally "clean House" AND Senate And White House. We passed up a chance to elect someone who is honest for the second time. The voters must sleep in the bed they made. Its OUR fault, noone elses.
Yes, this column is based out of Florida, so it would seem that an opinion piece suggesting that Marco Rubio makes the most sense for vice president on the Republican side would normally appear to be "home cooking." But until recently, there have been plenty of reasons to believe that perhaps other names made more sense as a choice for Mitt Romney.
- US hits Khorasan group in air strikes on Syria Ed Morrissey 31 mins ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Breaking: Pentagon reports first airstrikes in Syria; Update: Coalition Arab countries added Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- Issa: Americans deserve to hear from Lerner under oath, not in the press Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Poll: Plurality now think businesses that provide wedding services should be required to serve gay weddings too Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Poet: I would have died for my aborted daughter’s right to choose, just like she died for mine Allahpundit 12 hours ago