In response to:
Typical MSM spin bulls@#$t. The Tea Party is the most important political force in modern history. They have already proven that they have the clout required to change the face of elections and come November, all of you libtards will feel the tip of their sword. If the Senate GOP is swayed by the Tea Party, I say more power to them. We, as American Patriots, need to draw a line in the sand and demand respect. With people like Harry Reid allowed to lead the Senate and reject every bill the House sends them, if I were a GOP Senator I would feel a little contempt and probably be persuaded to stand my ground.
- February jobs report – 175,000 jobs added, 6.7% unemployment Steve Eggleston 24 minutes ago
- CPAC: Cruz meets the bloggers; Update: CPAC speech added Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- New education plan: Take the “tricky vocabulary” out of the SAT exam Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Rubio: Only one nation can stand up to the wave of totalitarianism Ed Morrissey 12 hours ago
- HHS: Why, no, we are not measuring the very metric ObamaCare was passed to improve Mary Katharine Ham 13 hours ago