As most of you know, during a football game last week Bob Costas lectured us po’ goofy Americans about the evils of a “gun culture” and how we need to evolve away from being obsessed with firearms. As soon as I heard that drivel roll off Mr. C’s tongue I ordered another 30/06, a sweet Walther PPK and a custom .416 Rigby turnbolt. Cowabunga, Bob. Thanks for reminding me to buy more guns.
In response to:
His context is perfect! Self Defense on their trip was Jesus intent! What were swords used for? God told the Iraelites to carry a sword in one hand and work with their other hand to rebuild the Temple! Why Does God(Jesus) expect us to Defend the Lives He Gave Us? To Show Ourselves Good Stewards of what He gives Us! Life! CARRY ON!
- Media curiously silent on “Truthy” Ed Morrissey 27 mins ago
- TEMS Wednesday: Hot Air at the Fair! Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Feds put kibosh on self-driving cars, plane sharing Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- It’s come to this: The War on Bacon is real Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- America in crisis: Should airline passengers be allowed to use “Knee Defender” to stop seats from reclining? Allahpundit 12 hours ago