As Guy wrote about already, President Obama is proposing $50 billion in new spending on the backs of America's small business owners, otherwise known as those who make more than $250,000 per year. House Majority Whip Kevin McCarthy is out with a new video today explaining why the "rich" tax hike Obama is proposing will only make a bad situation worse for those who are barely capable of being successful in this economy. "This is Small Business America," profiles S corporation owner Jerry Gorski, who lives just 15 miles away from where Obama will kick off his campaign today...
That would be 2 bad years with next year a third. NOT sutainable. Very famous dairies are being forced out today that have been in business for over 100 years (generations).
- WaPo: Say, this President doesn’t seem terribly competent at foreign policy, huh? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- On the dismissal of the Chris McDaniel challenge in Mississippi Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 14 hours ago
- Obama: The world’s always been messy, but now social media is amplifying it Mary Katharine Ham 15 hours ago
- Video: Hot Air exclusive interview with Gov. Rick Perry Ed Morrissey 16 hours ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: Hey, maybe Daryl’s gay Allahpundit 16 hours ago