As Guy wrote about already, President Obama is proposing $50 billion in new spending on the backs of America's small business owners, otherwise known as those who make more than $250,000 per year. House Majority Whip Kevin McCarthy is out with a new video today explaining why the "rich" tax hike Obama is proposing will only make a bad situation worse for those who are barely capable of being successful in this economy. "This is Small Business America," profiles S corporation owner Jerry Gorski, who lives just 15 miles away from where Obama will kick off his campaign today...
That would be 2 bad years with next year a third. NOT sutainable. Very famous dairies are being forced out today that have been in business for over 100 years (generations).
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Breaking: Pentagon reports first airstrikes in Syria Update: Coalition Arab countries added Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- Issa: Americans deserve to hear from Lerner under oath, not in the press Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- Poll: Plurality now think businesses that provide wedding services should be required to serve gay weddings too Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Poet: I would have died for my aborted daughter’s right to choose, just like she died for mine Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Resurrected monster General Motors is still killing people Noah Rothman 5 hours ago