This post pretty much writes itself. Step one - Louisiana liberal Sen. Mary Landrieu demands higher taxes on the American people, averring that President Obama's recent $600 billion hike (in addition to all the Obamacare taxes) "is not enough" to satisfy Big Government's spending appetite:
"We have to bring more revenues!"
Step two - Louisiana liberal Sen. Mary Landrieu admits to
- Pelosi’s office retreats on Hobby Lobby “ban” claim Ed Morrissey 33 minutes ago
- Solar panel company pocketing govt subsidy cash intended for homeowners Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Look how the Export-Import Bank is using your tax money Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 16 hours ago
- Video: How does the president’s tone help solve the problem? Mary Katharine Ham 16 hours ago