As you already know, Mitt Romney cancelled campaign events Monday and Tuesday in light of Hurricane Sandy however, he is planning to hold a disaster relief event in Ohio Tuesday afternoon, which was originally supposed to be a campaign rally.
Romney early today bagged plans to go to Lima and Dayton Tuesday, citing Hurricane Sandy. But his campaign just sent a release: Tomorrow’s event in Dayton is on – this time as a disaster relief event where Romney may make brief remarks. The campaign is encouraging attendees to bring disaster relief supplies to the event.
- WH to reporters: Don’t talk to people attending Mary Burke rally Ed Morrissey 32 mins ago
- Chris Matthews: Didn’t Obama tell us it was “unlikely” Ebola would come to America? Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Video: Cop tases 62-year-old woman — while she’s walking away from him Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- US: Our collateral damage policies don’t apply to Syria, Iraq air strikes Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Clapper to intel community: You’ve done great work … on ISIS Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Cindy Sheehan: Let’s face it, some liberals support Obama’s wars because of reverse racism Allahpundit 3 hours ago