Let's begin with the unpopularity, then move on to the substantive issues. Sooner or later, the latter will impact the former. A new poll reveals that the same people who re-elected this president by a three-point margin still oppose his signature "accomplishment" by double-digits. Independents remain particularly sour on the law, the worst bits of which are slated for implementation over the next two years. In Jeffrey Anderson's write-up of CNN's poll, he explains why voters didn't unequivocally embrace Obamaism on November 6th (via Mary...
In response to:
As in every socialist state everyone will get a little bit. Everyone except the elites, they will have the best. It will be "fair" of course. This isn't about being the best health care system in the world. It isn't even about being an adequate health care system. It is about the progressives idea of fairness; great care for the ruling class and the bare minimum, carefully rationed based on the value of the life of the patient. If you want to see what we will have in 10 or so years look to England. It is grim.
- House may vote on bill that would block Obama from expanding executive amnesty for illegals Allahpundit 38 minutes ago
- Debbie Wasserman Schultz issues clear condemnation of Obama Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Media reacts to Lois Lerner’s new email: ‘Hard to argue’ no political bias there Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Comforting: Syria-trained American suicide bomber traveled to U.S. undetected Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 13 hours ago
- Lundergan Grimes: Iron Dome is great for keeping Hamas from tunneling into Israel Mary Katharine Ham 13 hours ago