Let's begin with the unpopularity, then move on to the substantive issues. Sooner or later, the latter will impact the former. A new poll reveals that the same people who re-elected this president by a three-point margin still oppose his signature "accomplishment" by double-digits. Independents remain particularly sour on the law, the worst bits of which are slated for implementation over the next two years. In Jeffrey Anderson's write-up of CNN's poll, he explains why voters didn't unequivocally embrace Obamaism on November 6th (via Mary...
In response to:
As in every socialist state everyone will get a little bit. Everyone except the elites, they will have the best. It will be "fair" of course. This isn't about being the best health care system in the world. It isn't even about being an adequate health care system. It is about the progressives idea of fairness; great care for the ruling class and the bare minimum, carefully rationed based on the value of the life of the patient. If you want to see what we will have in 10 or so years look to England. It is grim.
- NYT: After six weeks of U.S. airstrikes, ISIS has “scarcely budged” Allahpundit 41 mins ago
- McCain: I was pals with Mark Udall’s dad so I can’t bring myself to campaign for Cory Gardner Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Secret Service failures may expand no-walking zone around White House Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- CDC: Up to half a million Ebola cases by end of January Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Video: South Park ad hits Redskins … during Redskins game Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- NYT: Daniel Inouye was the senator who told Kirsten Gillibrand that he likes his girls chubby Allahpundit 4 hours ago