It has been several months since we've featured our chart showing the acceleration, or rather, the change in momentum, of stock prices and dividends per share, including expected future dividends per share, for the S&P 500.
A lot has happened in that time. First, the change in the year-over-year growth rate of stock prices appears to have gone through a spike in August 2012. We say "appears" because this effect wasn't a the result of what we would describe as a "noise event", where investors react, or really overreact, to an event in the news...
Breaking on TOWNHALL
- Total number of one-on-one meetings between Obama and Sebelius since ObamaCare was passed: One Allahpundit 44 minutes ago
- November jobs report – 203,000 jobs added, unemployment rate 7.0% Steve Eggleston 1 hour ago
- Turn your deceased loved ones into diamonds? Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Too good to check: Dem House candidate supports convicted mobster Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Chris Matthews on his Obama interview: “He came to us. He came amongst us.” Mary Katharine Ham 13 hours ago