CNN host Soledad O'Brien got a big dose of Romney surrogate and former New Hampshire Governor John Sununu this morning. When discussing the differences between Obama's gutting of Medicare and the Romney/Ryan plan for Medicare, Sununu told O'Brien to put an Obama bumper sticker on her forehead when she discusses the issue. Sununu obviously thought O'Brien was doing nothing but parroting Obamam campaign talking points on the subject.
- Audio: Allen West won’t rule out primarying Rubio in Florida in 2016 Allahpundit 44 minutes ago
- Another perjury issue in the executive branch? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- New Media panel: An after-report Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Feds: We stopped AQ attack on NYSE through NSA surveillance Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Video: Did the IRS target a DHS whistleblower? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Opening session: The nature of leadership Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago