CNN host Soledad O'Brien got a big dose of Romney surrogate and former New Hampshire Governor John Sununu this morning. When discussing the differences between Obama's gutting of Medicare and the Romney/Ryan plan for Medicare, Sununu told O'Brien to put an Obama bumper sticker on her forehead when she discusses the issue. Sununu obviously thought O'Brien was doing nothing but parroting Obamam campaign talking points on the subject.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- In Illinois and California, public servants skate in police abuse cases Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- Will Utah be ground zero for nationwide gay marriage? Noah Rothman 8 hours ago
- Virginia cops hoping to bust teen for child pornography by, er, taking photos of his erect penis Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- NYT: Chelsea Clinton gets $75K per speech Ed Morrissey 10 hours ago
- Ted Cruz declines to follow Palin’s lead in calling for Obama’s impeachment Allahpundit 10 hours ago