Chairman of the House Oversight Committee Darrell Issa and Ranking Member of the Senate Judiciary Committee Charles Grassley have issued a joint staff report titled, "Fast and Furious: The Anatomy of a Failed Operation." The report is 200 pages long and is only part one of three expected to be released. This first report takes a hard look at the role ATF supervisors played in Operation Fast and Furious and the responsibility they have for the program that has left more than 300 people dead as a result. Although the report holds ATF managers William Newell, Mark Chait, David Voth,...
In response to:
Issa actually did the investigation. Are you among the living?
- Hensarling: It’s time to end the Ex-Im Bank Ed Morrissey 50 mins ago
- Got room for one more crisis? In Pakistan, protesters threaten government’s stability Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Engel: Military officials “apoplectic” over Obama’s “no-strategy” comment Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- The Democratic revolt continues: Key senator calls for Obama to arm Ukraine Noah Rothman 6 hours ago
- Nearly two years after Benghazi, American embassy in Libya’s capital falls to Islamists Noah Rothman 8 hours ago
- “We need a national conversation…” Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago