The focus on the controversy is silly, but in our media-saturated world, it's the way things play out, with lots of...
"... young heterosexual men such as Calvin seem to be avoiding that specific trap [namely, commitment]. As a result, many women in their 40s are sad and single without children or with fatherless children. In the 1970s, 1 in 10 women passed childbearing years without having a child. Today it's 1 in 5." I see it differently. I see these women not as reacting to men who aren't interested in commitment, but as being influenced by feminism. Feminism freed them from the strong expectation that they needed to get married and have a child. Instead, they could have a career. Relationships and children were considered optional. Men really have nothing to do with it. It's all about feminism.
Sex is always interesting, but mix it with politics in a presidential campaign and it becomes downright sensational. First Amendment guarantees of free speech get lost in the protest when gay couples meet to make out at Chick-fil-A. Instead of ordering the spicy chicken sandwich, these men and men and women and women spice up their relationship with rage against Dan Cathy, the born-again president of Chick-fil-A, for saying he supports "the biblical definition of the family unit."
- Video: The shooting of Kajieme Powell Allahpundit 52 mins ago
- Perry grand juror also a Texas Democratic Party delegate? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Sen. Bernie Sanders confronted by constituents: ‘F*** Israel!’ Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Obama not grasping the seriousness of the Foley murder, says … Chris Matthews? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Decision to release details of failed raid to free James Foley backfires on White House Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Philadelphia mayor prepares to fund Russian mob with new cigarette tax Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago