The focus on the controversy is silly, but in our media-saturated world, it's the way things play out, with lots of...
"... young heterosexual men such as Calvin seem to be avoiding that specific trap [namely, commitment]. As a result, many women in their 40s are sad and single without children or with fatherless children. In the 1970s, 1 in 10 women passed childbearing years without having a child. Today it's 1 in 5." I see it differently. I see these women not as reacting to men who aren't interested in commitment, but as being influenced by feminism. Feminism freed them from the strong expectation that they needed to get married and have a child. Instead, they could have a career. Relationships and children were considered optional. Men really have nothing to do with it. It's all about feminism.
Sex is always interesting, but mix it with politics in a presidential campaign and it becomes downright sensational. First Amendment guarantees of free speech get lost in the protest when gay couples meet to make out at Chick-fil-A. Instead of ordering the spicy chicken sandwich, these men and men and women and women spice up their relationship with rage against Dan Cathy, the born-again president of Chick-fil-A, for saying he supports "the biblical definition of the family unit."
- Revealed: ICE released some illegals charged with violent crimes — after telling Americans they hadn’t Allahpundit 41 mins ago
- Latest viral video: Priests doing a dance-off in the Vatican* Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Arbiter orders NFL commissioner to testify in hearing on Rice appeal Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- TEMS Thursday: Duane Patterson, John-Henry Westen, Jason Mattera Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- “Machete-wielding mob” hinders Ebola relief effort Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- WaPo factchecker to Grimes: You should be ashamed of yourself Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago