Government Keeps Growing

JFK Democrat Wrote: Apr 21, 2014 8:40 AM
Fair enough. I should have focused more on your word "Medieval". My apologies for not having my coffee before logging on.

Government Keeps Growing

JFK Democrat Wrote: Apr 21, 2014 7:02 AM
To the genius R of Thulcandra, I left the Catholic Church even though I wasn't subjected to any of of your listed bullet points. But even if I had been subjected to them, the point is that I was able to leave and stopped paying them money. Also, I could have stayed and still stopped paying them money. Genius, can I stop paying the government taxes if I wish? Socialists such as R of T either have no capacity to grasp that as government gets bigger, the individual gets smaller --- or they do know, but believe that having their rear ends wiped from cradle to grave somehow elevates the human condition. Taking pride elevates the human condition ten times more than taking tax money.

Intellectuals and Race

JFK Democrat Wrote: Mar 12, 2013 10:31 PM
Thomas, May you live another 30 years ! You are a national treasure! The eugenicists were not "misguided" as Surtr asserts. You and your wisdom are living proof that genes mean absolutely NOTHING !!! With GREAT Regard, Typical White Man

Moderate Muslim: Not an Oxymoron

JFK Democrat Wrote: Mar 09, 2013 1:09 PM
I don't know much about Lars Hedegaard so I'm not going to try to oppose or defend his remarks. The important point is that he is IN HIDING for speaking certain words. Is there any anti-Christian, anti-Hindu or anti-Buddist who is in hiding for speaking certain words against those faiths? Answer: NO!

Moderate Muslim: Not an Oxymoron

JFK Democrat Wrote: Mar 09, 2013 1:08 PM

Moderate Muslim: Not an Oxymoron

JFK Democrat Wrote: Mar 09, 2013 11:11 AM
"....fanatics on both sides...." Genius, The fanatics on one of the sides (the crocksymorons) are causing far more damage to the world and the US than the fanatics on the other side. There is NO equivalency between the two sides, and you know it. YOU are the hater. You hate reason. You and the other crocksymorons are intellectual cowards. You hate yourselves and your cowardly behavior, and then project it out on everyone else.

Moderate Muslim: Not an Oxymoron

JFK Democrat Wrote: Mar 08, 2013 7:03 AM
The 99% of "moderate" Muslims have not shut down,or even slowed down, the 1% who are crocksymorons. That tells me the "moderates" are not bothered much by the actions of the 1%.

Moderate Muslim: Not an Oxymoron

JFK Democrat Wrote: Mar 08, 2013 7:00 AM
Genius, Are there anywhere near 10,000,000 Christian Recontructionists? Of the few that exist, are they supported by hundreds of billions of oil dollars?

Moderate Muslim: Not an Oxymoron

JFK Democrat Wrote: Mar 07, 2013 9:42 PM
Genius, 1% of a billion Muslims is 10,000,000 Muslims. That is twice the number of Hitler's army --- not to mention the fact that they wear no uniforms and are spread all over the world.

Moderate Muslim: Not an Oxymoron