On Wednesday Hudson also revealed that a group calling itself Catholics for Obama had been making push poll phone calls in support of the president's re-election bid. Among the questions being asked, he said, was "How can you support a 'Mormon' who does not believe in Jesus Christ?" The phone banker making the call, which in this case went to a woman Hudson...
I don’t care if Mitt Romney believes in Buddhism or Hinduism as long as he is not anti-American like Barack H. Obama
- How many times does Josh Earnest have to say ‘strategy’ before you forget yesterday? Noah Rothman 18 mins ago
- ISIS has shocked America back to its senses Noah Rothman 58 mins ago
- Surprise coming in MA gubernatorial race? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- America has no strategy, but ISIS does: Biological terrorism Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- More non-existent voter fraud tuns up in Virginia Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- AFP Defending the Dream Summit: Day 1 Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago