The United Nations has been debating an arms trade treaty for nearly a decade now. Though the treaty is ostensibly focused on military arms, it has long been clear that the majority of U.N. delegates...
In response to:
The problem is this. Our country is founded on biblical principals and when you let other countrys try to dictate to us how we are going to live thats the problem. Not only for the first time in american history do we have somebody whos not a natural born citizen of the USA, but now he's trying to allow the UN to try to pass a resolution to take away or right to bare arms given to us buy our fore fathers. and defended by our military. And need I remind everyone, many have died to potect that right. It's time for americans to stand up tell these people who have forgotten the sacrifice made and tell them now is not the time to be wishy-washy and stand up and protect our constitution to the fullest. Let Wash. DC Know how you feel.
Last time I checked, Americans were responsible for making our own laws. We do not invite foreign nations to have a say in how we govern ourselves within our own borders. Yet if you follow what's been going on with the United Nations this year, you know that the USA came perilously close to having other countries dictate our gun laws. And the fight isn't over yet.
- Tom Steyer: I am absolutely nothing at all like the Koch brothers Erika Johnsen 32 minutes ago
- Video: AFP launches ObamaCare attacks on four vulnerable Senate Dems Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- DoJ guidelines on Obama drug-war clemency: 10 years in prison minimum Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Rand Paul on abortion: “We’re not changing any of the laws until the country is persuaded otherwise” Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Video: Feds bust prep-school drug ring Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Has al-Qaeda taken over a secret US base in Libya? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago