The United Nations has been debating an arms trade treaty for nearly a decade now. Though the treaty is ostensibly focused on military arms, it has long been clear that the majority of U.N. delegates...
In response to:
The problem is this. Our country is founded on biblical principals and when you let other countrys try to dictate to us how we are going to live thats the problem. Not only for the first time in american history do we have somebody whos not a natural born citizen of the USA, but now he's trying to allow the UN to try to pass a resolution to take away or right to bare arms given to us buy our fore fathers. and defended by our military. And need I remind everyone, many have died to potect that right. It's time for americans to stand up tell these people who have forgotten the sacrifice made and tell them now is not the time to be wishy-washy and stand up and protect our constitution to the fullest. Let Wash. DC Know how you feel.
Last time I checked, Americans were responsible for making our own laws. We do not invite foreign nations to have a say in how we govern ourselves within our own borders. Yet if you follow what's been going on with the United Nations this year, you know that the USA came perilously close to having other countries dictate our gun laws. And the fight isn't over yet.
- Ways and Means Committee: We’ve learned that Lois Lerner’s hard drive was scratched — but data was recoverable Allahpundit 43 minutes ago
- The value in silence: disconnection and recollection Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Semi-retired president reluctantly decides now’s not the time for a Jimmy Kimmel guest shot Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Madeleine Albright: Hamas putting civilians in line of fire hurts Israel’s ‘moral authority’ Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- FAA orders 24-hour moratorium on US to Tel Aviv over missile worries Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Tuesday TEMS: Andrew Malcolm, Raffi Williams, Dustin Siggins, William Jacobson Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago