We wrote about the extreme 2012 Democratic platform this morning, noting that it excludes God and Jerusalem, yet includes taxpayer-funded late term abortion. Even the media found these decisions slightly unusual, leading to a noisy chorus of criticism that eventually built to a critical mass. The decision was made to uproot the platform and undo the controversial language and omissions. The problem? The platform was formally adopted yesterday. Democratic officials couldn't just quietly tweak the document behind closed doors; they had to put the modified platform up for another vote. When they did so, chaos erupted. In three separate...
In response to:
did I hear correctly, did they vote God out of the platform and then proceed to pray????
- Drone attacks kill dozens of AQ operatives in Yemen following confab Ed Morrissey 2 minutes ago
- NBC wonders: What makes David Gregory tick? Ed Morrissey 42 minutes ago
- Ukraine Easter truce collapses, three dead at pro-Russian separatist checkpoint Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Attkisson: CBS News too “ideologically entrenched” to air stories critical of the Obama administration Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- DNC chairwoman: What, politics influencing the president’s Keystone XL delay? Nahhh. Erika Johnsen 16 hours ago
- Oklahoma will charge homeowners who generate their own power Jazz Shaw 19 hours ago