Over the past two days, many have raised questions about whether Mitt Romney is actually committed to repealing ObamaCare in its entirety after telling ABC News he supports certain aspects of the law. Romney never said he would keep any part of ObamaCare, but said he would place certain parts he supported, like the coverage of pre-existing conditions, into his own healthcare plan after a full ObamaCare repeal.
Breaking on TOWNHALL
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 35 mins ago
- Small California winery to close doors after being fined for using volunteers Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- NC SEN: Is the race ‘tight as a tick?’ Matt Vespa 1 hour ago
- Three words. Tetris. The movie. Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Carter: If I had gone to war with Iran, I would have beaten Reagan or something Matt Vespa 3 hours ago
- FCC: We’ll look into whether “Redskins” is indecent for broadcast Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago