What Team Obama took away from the presidential debate was that Romney hates Big Bird because he wants to strip the subsidy PBS receives -- and he’s an awful, awful man for it. Obama used it on the stump and Obama for America even made an ad featuring the big yellow bird. But as Breitbart points out, “Big Bird is richer than Mitt Romney, but is still on the government dole.” Sesame Street makes enough money to carry PBS and is more than “capable of thriving in the private market,” according to Sen. Jim DeMint. So in other words, the...
They'll be lucky if they get a few thousand people. No worries.
- A blessed and happy Easter Sunday to all Hot Air readers! Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Advice to campaigning Democrats: Maybe avoid mentioning the term economic “recovery” Erika Johnsen 12 hours ago
- Western states debate retaking control of federal lands Jazz Shaw 14 hours ago
- Reflecting on Kelo nine years later Jazz Shaw 16 hours ago
- Video: Obama signs bill blocking Iranian UN envoy from entry Ed Morrissey 18 hours ago