What Team Obama took away from the presidential debate was that Romney hates Big Bird because he wants to strip the subsidy PBS receives -- and he’s an awful, awful man for it. Obama used it on the stump and Obama for America even made an ad featuring the big yellow bird. But as Breitbart points out, “Big Bird is richer than Mitt Romney, but is still on the government dole.” Sesame Street makes enough money to carry PBS and is more than “capable of thriving in the private market,” according to Sen. Jim DeMint. So in other words, the...
They'll be lucky if they get a few thousand people. No worries.
- Hillarynomics: Businesses don’t create jobs Ed Morrissey 52 mins ago
- Christie, Cuomo enact stricter travel restrictions as new patient showed symptoms in NJ, tests negative Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Study: Non-citizens are voting in federal elections — and probably tipped at least one Senate race to Democrats Allahpundit 13 hours ago
- HHS official to Congress: I’m totally in charge, but that doesn’t mean I can prioritize Ebola prep over puppet shows Mary Katharine Ham 14 hours ago
- All in: Democrats plan full-court press to defeat Walker Guy Benson 14 hours ago
- Oh, by the way: North Korea now knows how to build small nuclear warheads for delivery via ICBM Allahpundit 15 hours ago