Despite freezing temperatures in Washington, DC on Sunday, thousands of climate activists gathered for the Forward on Climate Rally, urging President Obama to take a stand against climate change and reject the Keystone pipeline. MRC’s Dan Joseph joined them to find out what they thought about Al Gore selling Current TV to the oil-funded ‘news’ outlet, Al Jazeera. Oddly enough, they were either OK with it or were totally clueless about the deal. Based on some of the responses, however, there’s a good chance they A) have no idea Al Gore is supposed to be the face of clean...
In response to:
Lesson...never argue with an idiot. I believe trying to make rational conversation with these mind-numbed robots has been likened to this in the past...casting pearls before swine...a useless exercise and doubly dangerous.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- EPA exonerates Christie administration in obscure bridge-related offense someone made up Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- California energy companies are getting the heck outta’ dodge and moving to Texas Erika Johnsen 10 hours ago
- CNN poll: 58% oppose abortion in most or all cases Ed Morrissey 11 hours ago
- Video: Rand Paul’s very libertarian speech at CPAC Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- RNC Chairman talks tactics, the GOP’s technological gap, and how the March for Life “was a little bit of a wake-up call” Dustin Siggins 12 hours ago