Destroying Household Jobs

Jesse80 Wrote: Oct 01, 2013 6:24 AM
My question is this , does the D O Labor have the authority to decide who the law covers? Does not the law spell this out? If so , this policy is ripe for a restraining order and a lawsuit.
Good point. Last thing we need is the distraction of a government "shutdown" , carried out completely by the political whim of the " worst president in the world" .
Handicapping this race Mark assumes that Davis will have no challenger in the primary. The mayor of San Antonio is a very popular rising star in the ranks of the D's. Then we have to look at her substance. She barely was reelected in Tarrant County over a WEAK Republican just last fall. Now she stakes her fame and electability statewide on grandstanding in support of the death penalty for the viable unborn. The key to the D's planned resurgence in Texas is the assumption of a lockstep Latino community , something that is not yet wrapped up. This stance alone could cost her in that group plus set back D efforts to solidify them in their favor. It all should be interesting. My take is that if it is Davis , D's all over the country will have a long, double digit night , and we'll be rid of her for good. She's the next head of NARAL, not the governor of our great state.

Saved by the KGB

Jesse80 Wrote: Sep 26, 2013 1:42 PM
We have entered a time where illusion stands in for reality and it's pervasive. How else does an Ivy League nerdlich like Obama gain election twice? I ,too, have found myself admiring President Putin's "cujones" in comparison to our own president's lack of said body part. Somehow singing soprano isn't very effective in the worldwide arena of raw power.
Samuel L , haven't you figured it out yet? This man is no brotha from the hood down with the struggle. Never has been never will be. He was born and raised on the OTHER side of life's track , enjoying the finest and most peaceful. He is an Ivy League nerd who has a massive ego , a penchant for persuasive speech and little genuine concern about anything else but the political ideologies combined with his immense sense of personal indispensability. May I suggest sir, that you begin to judge a little more deeply than the amount of melanin in one's skin to the actions that emanate from one's heart and soul. It's there you'll find the true brother.

Ted Cruz, the GOP's Obama

Jesse80 Wrote: Sep 25, 2013 9:34 AM
While the parallels are glaring , so are the deficiencies in the comparison. You alluded to as much. I believe that , while the point of learning from O's failures is significant, the largest difference is that Cruz is independently COMPETENT . Obama is not.

Obama Lied, My Health Plan Died

Jesse80 Wrote: Sep 25, 2013 9:08 AM
Look gang. I've been saying this from the beginning and I'm sure I wasn't the only one. This is DESIGNED TO FAIL ! The people who wrote this are single payer acolytes. This catastrophe is designed to make formerly self-sufficient people desperate enough to accept a totally government run system. Once that happens , then they have a permanent entitlement through which they can maintain political power and manipulate their agendas pretty much unchallenged. Cynical you say? Proof is in the pudding I reply.
It is now very clear that it is Obama's ethnic makeup that shields him from virulent criticism by all but we of the "Testosterone Caucus"(well done Mr.Schlichter!). My thought is that once he is gone and a white person makes the attempt at predecessor , it is THEY who will reap the whirlwind that is being sown at this time. 2017 is looking better and better all the time.

Merkel Wins Big

Jesse80 Wrote: Sep 23, 2013 6:14 AM
Ein dreifaches Hoch auf Angela!

Ted Cruz Isn't Abnormal; Washington Is

Jesse80 Wrote: Sep 23, 2013 6:10 AM
I'd love to see the pseudo-intellectual David Brooks debate issues with Ted Cruz. Cruz would tear him to shreds...which is why you'll never see it.
Your thugs will still have them . Nice try to cover for your own incompetence.