As president, he signed into law a bill that violates both of these promises. The Affordable Care Act (ObamaCare) gives the federal government the authority to tell every American what insurance they must have, where they will get it and what they will pay for it. Moreover, even as it violates another campaign promise ("if you’re in a plan you like, you can keep it"), the most optimistic estimate expects 23 million people will remain...
Absolutely! Begin by ridding this nation of the leaches from below the border, they are bringing your prices up by demanding free care from our hospitals, by filling our prisons with their criminal kind, taking the jobs of Americans who do wish to work and in general bringing down the nation through their impact on our economy and law enforcement, as well as the medical profession. Secondly get rid of that blasted illegal alien in the White House along with his slum like family who are making a mockery of our executive branch of Government. Once we have cleaned house, and built a sturdy electrified fence on the southern border, begin clearing out UNNEEDED civil servants in GOV.
When Barack Obama was a candidate for president, he endorsed universal health insurance, but opposed forcing individuals to buy their own insurance.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Feds put kibosh on self-driving cars, plane sharing Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- It’s come to this: The War on Bacon is real Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- America in crisis: Should airline passengers be allowed to use “Knee Defender” to stop seats from reclining? Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Mitt Romney: Sure, there’s a chance I’ll run again Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Rubio sends letter to Obama: This executive amnesty will destroy immigration reform for the foreseeable future Allahpundit 11 hours ago