As president, he signed into law a bill that violates both of these promises. The Affordable Care Act (ObamaCare) gives the federal government the authority to tell every American what insurance they must have, where they will get it and what they will pay for it. Moreover, even as it violates another campaign promise ("if you’re in a plan you like, you can keep it"), the most optimistic estimate expects 23 million people will remain...
Absolutely! Begin by ridding this nation of the leaches from below the border, they are bringing your prices up by demanding free care from our hospitals, by filling our prisons with their criminal kind, taking the jobs of Americans who do wish to work and in general bringing down the nation through their impact on our economy and law enforcement, as well as the medical profession. Secondly get rid of that blasted illegal alien in the White House along with his slum like family who are making a mockery of our executive branch of Government. Once we have cleaned house, and built a sturdy electrified fence on the southern border, begin clearing out UNNEEDED civil servants in GOV.
When Barack Obama was a candidate for president, he endorsed universal health insurance, but opposed forcing individuals to buy their own insurance.
- American super-patriot to Putin: Russia doesn’t conduct mass surveillance like the U.S. does, right? Allahpundit 52 minutes ago
- Video: Old recording reveals GOP governor questioned policy, used salty language Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Fox poll: 61% thinks Obama lies on important matters Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Comment registration is now open! Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Video: Alabama widows kicked off of insurance because of ObamaCare Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Putin: Yeah, we had soldiers in Crimea before the plebiscite Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago