The recent spate of mass shootings has prompted President Obama and his allies in Congress to pursue new gun control laws with special urgency. Mr. Obama is correct in sensing that the American people are ready for serious action on this issue, but he is mistaken in thinking that they are in agreement with him regarding the best way to address gun violence in America. His choice to focus exclusively on guns to the virtual exclusion of mental health issues or the role of violence in the media has backfired drastically. Gun sales are at record levels, and supply can hardly...
The solution on the table is take from the law abiding citizens and only allow mentally ill, drug addicts and criminals have access because they will have access regardless of a ban. Us good people will be the only ones without. Street drugs are illegal to buy, sell and manufacture- what do criminals have an unlimited supply of? What's that billion dollar industry I am thinking about?? lol... How is that ban going? Thanks for posting @rficara :-)
- NRLC Interview – Joe Scarborough Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- And your latest straw poll winner is… Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- NRLC Interview: NH Senate candidate Karen Testerman Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Sunday reflection: Matthew 17:1-9 Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago
- Quotes of the Day Jazz Shaw 19 hours ago