Absolutely correct Difiscus. Rubio lost all credibility with me in voting for this piece of garbage. While Hewitt thinks he is harmed, I am never going to be persuaded that he is a "star" of anything. He sold his conservative credentials with lies to us and then told the truth on Mexican radio about the bill. He got caught and I heard him on Rush just try to B.S. his way through. Hewitt, you are part of the problem not the solution. This article is just inane.
- Gallup’s clickbait: Obama’s still pretty popular among … Ed Morrissey 41 minutes ago
- Why aren’t Boehner and the House suing Obama over immigration? Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- New Economist/YouGov poll shows Hobby Lobby impact on Supreme Court approval Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Liberal columnist calls out the ‘secret war on black Republicans’ Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Immigration advocates mad that feds might let young illegals choose deportation voluntarily Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Kurds seize two oil fields, pull out of Iraqi government Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago