Back in 2009, U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder said we were "a nation of cowards" on matters of race. Permit me to be brave and run a few assertions by you just to see whether we're on the same page. There should be two standards for civilized conduct: one for whites, which is higher, and another for blacks, which is lower. In other words, in the name of justice and fair play, blacks should not be held accountable to the same standards that whites are and should not be criticized for conduct that we'd deem disgusting and racist if said or...
What the hell does your comment have to do with 2012, which is 67 years later. I do not need to read another book on slavery to know Dr. Williams is correct in his analysis of what is happening today. We are not discussing the issue of slavery which died in 1865. White people died for the blacks to be free in the costliest war of the history of this land. We just elected a black President. He has been Abominable. Your Press is protecting him and minorities. If whites did what blacks do, jas Dr. Williams notes with examples, they would be castigated all over the country. Address comments here to the subject of the article, not what you want to talk about. Its a waste of time for everyone.
- U.S. had Assad’s cooperation during strikes on targets in Syria Noah Rothman 30 mins ago
- Open thread: War president to address nation after targeting ISIS, Khorasan in Syria Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Yemen’s capital under near total control of Shiite rebels following bloody offensive Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- US hits Khorasan group in air strikes on Syria Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Breaking: Pentagon reports first airstrikes in Syria; Update: Coalition Arab countries added Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago