Back in 2009, U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder said we were "a nation of cowards" on matters of race. Permit me to be brave and run a few assertions by you just to see whether we're on the same page. There should be two standards for civilized conduct: one for whites, which is higher, and another for blacks, which is lower. In other words, in the name of justice and fair play, blacks should not be held accountable to the same standards that whites are and should not be criticized for conduct that we'd deem disgusting and racist if said or...
What the hell does your comment have to do with 2012, which is 67 years later. I do not need to read another book on slavery to know Dr. Williams is correct in his analysis of what is happening today. We are not discussing the issue of slavery which died in 1865. White people died for the blacks to be free in the costliest war of the history of this land. We just elected a black President. He has been Abominable. Your Press is protecting him and minorities. If whites did what blacks do, jas Dr. Williams notes with examples, they would be castigated all over the country. Address comments here to the subject of the article, not what you want to talk about. Its a waste of time for everyone.
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014