Back in 2009, U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder said we were "a nation of cowards" on matters of race. Permit me to be brave and run a few assertions by you just to see whether we're on the same page. There should be two standards for civilized conduct: one for whites, which is higher, and another for blacks, which is lower. In other words, in the name of justice and fair play, blacks should not be held accountable to the same standards that whites are and should not be criticized for conduct that we'd deem disgusting and racist if said or...
What the hell does your comment have to do with 2012, which is 67 years later. I do not need to read another book on slavery to know Dr. Williams is correct in his analysis of what is happening today. We are not discussing the issue of slavery which died in 1865. White people died for the blacks to be free in the costliest war of the history of this land. We just elected a black President. He has been Abominable. Your Press is protecting him and minorities. If whites did what blacks do, jas Dr. Williams notes with examples, they would be castigated all over the country. Address comments here to the subject of the article, not what you want to talk about. Its a waste of time for everyone.
- Paul Ryan: I’m not running for president if Mitt Romney runs Allahpundit 12 mins ago
- Breaking: Pierson resigns Ed Morrissey 52 mins ago
- WH to reporters: Don’t talk to people attending Mary Burke rally Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Chris Matthews: Didn’t Obama tell us it was “unlikely” Ebola would come to America? Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Video: Cop tases 62-year-old woman — while she’s walking away from him Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- US: Our collateral damage policies don’t apply to Syria, Iraq air strikes Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago