During this week’s GOP address, Florida Senator Marco Rubio essentially condensed what he said during his timely and moving remarks after receiving the Jack Kemp Foundation’s Leadership Award last Tuesday night. In short, he explained -- in less than five minutes -- that the greatest challenge we face as a nation is that too many Americans are unable to rise out of poverty (or the circumstances of their birth) into the middle class. The reason, he says, is twofold: “ because our economy is not creating enough [middle class] jobs and  because too many of our people don’t...
In response to:
- Bill Gates on minimum wage hike: “I worry about what that does to job creation.” Kevin Glass 31 minutes ago
- WH: Obama will totally be an asset for Democrats this year Guy Benson 1 hour ago
- Russia and others: testing the limits? Bruce McQuain 1 hour ago
- Open thread: Obama to speak on Ukraine after imposing sanctions Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- National Journal: Hillary resets on Russia Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- US to give up control over Internet Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago