The Presidential Inauguration Committee set a goal of raising $50 million for Barack Obama's second inauguration, but have turned to big corporations and big labor unions in order to make it there. AT&T, Bank of America, FedEx, Microsoft and Coca-Cola are all on the official list of inauguration donors this year. Joining those corporations are the American Federation of Government Employees, the American Postal Workers Union,...
http://www.sacbee.com/2013/01/03/5091099/orly-taitzs-obama-birther-claims.html There is no doubt that this Judge, (England) got a call from (or was aniticipating) a call from Communist David "Cement Shoes" Axelrod.
President Obama's 2009 inauguration was bolstered by the feelings of "hope and change" that boosted the President to electoral victory. His official inauguration committee eschewed corporate donations back then, but times have changed dramatically.
- Pence: Cheer up — we’re winning! Ed Morrissey 50 mins ago
- Putin: You’re next, Kazakhstan Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Scarborough: Obama saying he has no strategy against ISIS is a tactic straight out of “The Art of War” Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Ed Henry goes there: Why is Obama fundraising after admitting he has no ISIS strategy? Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Change: Obama set to delay executive amnesty until after the midterms? Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- End of an era: Chelsea Clinton leaves NBC Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago