I've been critical of Republican tactics and messaging this week, so let's give credit where it's due: Moments ago, Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell took to the floor and offered an immediate vote on President Obama's fiscal cliff plan, which shocked the Beltway late last week. (In case you're keeping score at home, this was the surreal proposal that induced McConnell to laugh out loud as it was outlined by Treasury Secretary Tim Geithner). Harry Reid quickly objected and shut the whole thing down, labeling the suggestion a "stunt." Think about that. The President of the United States,...
In response to:
The Regulations are the problem and they are not only HURTING people, they are HURTING the ecomony and the ability of the Government to MAKE money. In contrast to the PROPPAGANDA that is spewed by the Liberals and the Talking Heads on the MSLSD channel.
- Obama: Health insurance isn’t expensive – just cancel cable and phones Ed Morrissey 8 minutes ago
- Washington, Europe getting serious about Russia sanctions over Crimea? Ed Morrissey 48 minutes ago
- Scarborough: FL-13 upset shows 2014 will be “historic” Dem loss Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- NBC/WSJ poll shows Obama approval at new low of 41% Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- GAO to audit Oregon’s failed ObamaCare exchange site Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago