The Washington Post's headline is "Spending by independent groups had little...
GOP may be dead, but Conservatism, real Conservatism is not. Deal with it, 3 years and 358 days to go.
Much digital ink and wind is being expended today on the interwebs and cable TV lamenting the ineffectiveness of outside spending from conservative-aligned groups in electing Republican candidates. Indeed, some of the largest groups spent incredible amounts of money to what looks to be little effect. Many Republican candidates who had large SuperPACs behind them lost, and in what looked to be winnable races. This wasn't just Mitt Romney - it was down the ballot with candidates like Josh Mandel, Scott Brown, Tommy Thompson and George Allen.
- Did Cuomo obstruct his own anti-corruption crusade? Ed Morrissey 19 minutes ago
- Planned Parenthood teen sex education: You could get tied to a tree … Ed Morrissey 58 minutes ago
- Paul Ryan, 2016? Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Obama: I don’t watch the news because I usually already know the stuff they’re reporting Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Perdue grabs surprise runoff victory over Kingston in Georgia Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Putin signals total disregard for the West as rebels take down two more Ukrainian planes Noah Rothman 3 hours ago