The Washington Post's headline is "Spending by independent groups had little...
I forgot, people like right stuff are Moochers, and don't work, so they expect the Gov to give them a paycheck, they call this FORWARD. Progressive.
Much digital ink and wind is being expended today on the interwebs and cable TV lamenting the ineffectiveness of outside spending from conservative-aligned groups in electing Republican candidates. Indeed, some of the largest groups spent incredible amounts of money to what looks to be little effect. Many Republican candidates who had large SuperPACs behind them lost, and in what looked to be winnable races. This wasn't just Mitt Romney - it was down the ballot with candidates like Josh Mandel, Scott Brown, Tommy Thompson and George Allen.
- Attkisson: CBS News too “ideologically entrenched” to air stories critical of the Obama administration Ed Morrissey 49 minutes ago
- DNC chairwoman: What, politics influencing the president’s Keystone XL delay? Nahhh. Erika Johnsen 14 hours ago
- Oklahoma will charge homeowners who generate their own power Jazz Shaw 17 hours ago
- Modern tales of the Good Samaritan Jazz Shaw 20 hours ago
- Gosnell Movie crosses the million-dollar mark Ed Morrissey 22 hours ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit Apr 20, 2014