The Washington Post's headline is "Spending by independent groups had little...
I forgot, people like right stuff are Moochers, and don't work, so they expect the Gov to give them a paycheck, they call this FORWARD. Progressive.
Much digital ink and wind is being expended today on the interwebs and cable TV lamenting the ineffectiveness of outside spending from conservative-aligned groups in electing Republican candidates. Indeed, some of the largest groups spent incredible amounts of money to what looks to be little effect. Many Republican candidates who had large SuperPACs behind them lost, and in what looked to be winnable races. This wasn't just Mitt Romney - it was down the ballot with candidates like Josh Mandel, Scott Brown, Tommy Thompson and George Allen.
- Pelosi’s office retreats on Hobby Lobby “ban” claim Ed Morrissey 52 minutes ago
- Solar panel company pocketing govt subsidy cash intended for homeowners Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Look how the Export-Import Bank is using your tax money Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 16 hours ago
- Video: How does the president’s tone help solve the problem? Mary Katharine Ham 16 hours ago
- Obama’s law professor: There’s a “very high risk” that a federal court is going to gut ObamaCare Allahpundit 17 hours ago