The Washington Post's headline is "Spending by independent groups had little...
I forgot, people like right stuff are Moochers, and don't work, so they expect the Gov to give them a paycheck, they call this FORWARD. Progressive.
Much digital ink and wind is being expended today on the interwebs and cable TV lamenting the ineffectiveness of outside spending from conservative-aligned groups in electing Republican candidates. Indeed, some of the largest groups spent incredible amounts of money to what looks to be little effect. Many Republican candidates who had large SuperPACs behind them lost, and in what looked to be winnable races. This wasn't just Mitt Romney - it was down the ballot with candidates like Josh Mandel, Scott Brown, Tommy Thompson and George Allen.
- Monica Lewinsky: I was patient zero in Internet bullying Allahpundit 16 mins ago
- Liberals warn vulnerable Dems that they should rethink distancing themselves from Obama Noah Rothman 56 mins ago
- 10 yr old competitive shooter seeks to inspire others Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- John Kasich rips AP after reportedly denouncing Obamacare’s repeal Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Pew survey: “Consistent liberals” most likely to block others on social media for disagreeing with them politically Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Hawaii Democrat backs travel ban, denounces politicization of the issue Noah Rothman 3 hours ago