Mitch McConnell, the Senate Republican leader, says he “burst into laughter” Thursday when Treasury Secretary Tim Geithner outlined the administration proposal for averting the fiscal cliff. He wasn’t trying to embarrass Geithner, McConnell says, only responding candidly to his one-sided plan, explicit on tax increases, vague on spending cuts.
Geithner’s visit to his office left McConnell discouraged about reaching a “balanced” deal on tax hikes and spending reductions designed to prevent...
Dinjee Harry is back. San Fran Dan, Owner and Driver of a Cadillac Works for an Advertising Agency Helps move the Homeless to the Voting Polls, because they cannot walk, too drunk. And is here 24-7, just like the Liberal Media.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Menendez – Looks like we don’t have the votes for that immigration bill after all Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago
- America in decline – Bars selling rubbing alcohol as “scotch” Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago
- Regarding Lois Lerner, who does the Bill of Rights protect? Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago
- Oh, good: Iranian hackers trying to break into the American energy grid Erika Johnsen 12 hours ago
- Reason: Will ObamaCare and patent attacks kill medical innovation? Ed Morrissey 14 hours ago