After Obama won re-election, there was extensive discussion among his supporters about whether the Republican "fever" would, in fact, break. Would the fiscal cliff negotiations, which resulted in the GOP accepting a tax increase on the nation's highest earners, do the trick? If not,...
In response to:
Big Dog wants ObowMao's ....
Nine months ago, Barack Obama likened his Republican opposition to an illness. If he could just defeat Mitt Romney, Obama said, then the illness might subside. "I believe that if we're successful in this election -- when we're successful in this election -- that the fever may break," Obama told a fundraiser in Minneapolis last June.
- Reuters: Radar data suggests that the missing Malaysian jet was flown far off course deliberately Allahpundit 11 minutes ago
- Obama: Yeah, a lot of you won’t be able to keep your doctor after all Ed Morrissey 51 minutes ago
- WaPo: Four Pinocchios for Dems’ Koch habit Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Russia: We may move into eastern Ukraine to protect ethnic Russians there too Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Has DoJ blocked a corruption probe into Reid, Lee? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- House Dems whipping against ObamaCare fix Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago