After Obama won re-election, there was extensive discussion among his supporters about whether the Republican "fever" would, in fact, break. Would the fiscal cliff negotiations, which resulted in the GOP accepting a tax increase on the nation's highest earners, do the trick? If not,...
In response to:
For you, of course. But I think you like the Kool Aid better, what flavor? Grape or Lemon Lime?
Nine months ago, Barack Obama likened his Republican opposition to an illness. If he could just defeat Mitt Romney, Obama said, then the illness might subside. "I believe that if we're successful in this election -- when we're successful in this election -- that the fever may break," Obama told a fundraiser in Minneapolis last June.
- ESPN poll: 71% support team keeping “Redskins” name — including 53% of liberals Allahpundit 10 mins ago
- Brutal Ad: Mary Landrieu’s tireless representation of her true home town Guy Benson 50 mins ago
- Chris Christie thinks Putin wouldn’t test him like he does Obama, and that’s driving liberals nuts Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- U.K. graciously declines to charge parents arrested for trying to save their child’s life Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Biden: “It’s time to take back America!” Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Rand Paul: Let’s smash ISIS Allahpundit 3 hours ago