After Obama won re-election, there was extensive discussion among his supporters about whether the Republican "fever" would, in fact, break. Would the fiscal cliff negotiations, which resulted in the GOP accepting a tax increase on the nation's highest earners, do the trick? If not,...
In response to:
Ever wonder why they changed US law, to only keep International records 20 years instead of 100, about the time that ObowMao hit the Political Circles?
Nine months ago, Barack Obama likened his Republican opposition to an illness. If he could just defeat Mitt Romney, Obama said, then the illness might subside. "I believe that if we're successful in this election -- when we're successful in this election -- that the fever may break," Obama told a fundraiser in Minneapolis last June.
- Super-sized: Man loses 56 lbs eating nothing but McDonald’s Allahpundit 14 minutes ago
- Uh oh: Reports claim Ukrainian air force base in Sevastopol has been stormed by pro-Russian forces Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- McCain: I want Ted Cruz to apologize to Bob Dole Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Shock poll: Americans overwhelmingly favor building the Keystone XL pipeline Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- Obama: Everyone wants a little R-S-P-E-C-T Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Juan Williams: Treatment of Condi Rice by Rutgers a hateful liberal double standard for black conservatives Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago