After Obama won re-election, there was extensive discussion among his supporters about whether the Republican "fever" would, in fact, break. Would the fiscal cliff negotiations, which resulted in the GOP accepting a tax increase on the nation's highest earners, do the trick? If not,...
In response to:
Ever wonder why they changed US law, to only keep International records 20 years instead of 100, about the time that ObowMao hit the Political Circles?
Nine months ago, Barack Obama likened his Republican opposition to an illness. If he could just defeat Mitt Romney, Obama said, then the illness might subside. "I believe that if we're successful in this election -- when we're successful in this election -- that the fever may break," Obama told a fundraiser in Minneapolis last June.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Twitter blocks petition supporting Houston pastors Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Breaking: New White House fence-jumper taken down by K9s, apprehended Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- Debbie Wasserman Schultz: Barack who? Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- What election? Network news gives up on covering midterms Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Could Oregon’s First Lady sink the Governor next month? Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago