We're used to MSNBC's Toure saying outlandish things, but his latest commentary in celebration of the 40th anniversary of Roe v. Wade is by far the worst. During a segment last week, Toure went on what he called an abortion rant in which he thanked God and country abortion was there to "save him" at a time when taking care of a baby and becoming a father would have been inconvenient for him. He also refers to abortion as a "safety net."
Breaking on TOWNHALL
- Not exactly self-isolation: Ebola patient’s itinerary prompts questions about protocols Ed Morrissey 12 mins ago
- Does Georgia vote Democratic in 2014? Noah Rothman 52 mins ago
- Martha Coakley’s campaign seems to be in mid-collapse Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Half of Americans willing to pay zero additional dollars for EPA carbon regs Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Video: Hatchet-wielding attacker has “Islamic extremist leanings” Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago