As Speaker John Boehner said last week, this is a stalemate. Both Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner and Speaker John Boehner made appearances on Fox News Sunday yesterday with two very different views on how to prevent going over the fiscal cliff on January 1. Geithner said the White House has offered a very detailed plan (even though it has zero spending cuts), while Boehner said fiscal cliff talks are going nowhere, that President Obama wants to "ramrod a deal through," and that Obama has offered a "non-serious proposal."
- Perry grand juror also a Texas Democratic Party delegate? Ed Morrissey 21 mins ago
- Sen. Bernie Sanders confronted by constituents: ‘F*** Israel!’ Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Obama not grasping the seriousness of the Foley murder, says … Chris Matthews? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Decision to release details of failed raid to free James Foley backfires on White House Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Philadelphia mayor prepares to fund Russian mob with new cigarette tax Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago