No promises, but this may well be my last post devoted to polling before the ultimate poll is taken and tabulated tomorrow. These surveys are the crack cocaine of politics, and we're all going to need to detox on Wednesday. And with that, voila: Gallup's final pre-election poll has fallen in line with virtually every other national poll, showing Romney ahead by a mere point, 49/48. The bad news for Republicans is that this lead is diminished from the GOP ticket's five point edge prior to Gallup suspending its polling due to the storm. The good news is that...
In response to:
Yea that Diane Feinstein, she is running against... Elizabeth Emken. I hope she wins, Deinstein, is so Arrogant. She is like Pelosi.
- Surprise coming in MA gubernatorial race? Ed Morrissey 38 mins ago
- America has no strategy, but ISIS does: Biological terrorism Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- More non-existent voter fraud tuns up in Virginia Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- AFP Defending the Dream Summit: Day 1 Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Citizen legislator Sen. Mary Landrieu doesn’t really live in Louisiana Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago