When we left off, New Jersey Democrat Sen. Bob Menendez was decrying "right wing blogs" for engaging in "smears" against his good name. Accusations that the Senator took undisclosed flights on a political ally's private jet to the Dominican Republic for liaisons with prostitutes -- some of whom are alleged to have been underage -- are "absolutely false," he's insisted. Except...he's copped to the flights and has forked over a handsome sum to correct his $60,000 "mistake." And the New York Times reported that Menendez flexed his political muscles to promote a $500 million port security contract for a firm owned...
http://redflagnews.com/headlines/just-in-supreme-court-of-the-united-states-to-hold-conference-on-eligibility-of-obama The case titled Noonan, Judd, MacLeran, Taitz v Bowen provides a mountain of evidence of Barack Obama using a last name not legally his, forged Selective Service application, forged long form and short form birth certificate and a Connecticut Social Security number 042-68-4425 which was never assigned to him according to E-Verify and SSNVS
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Video: Sharyl Attkisson wants to know where the illegal immigrant children have gone Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Video: Cruz presser at AFP summit Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago
- Video: Pete Hegseth on VA scandal, ISIS threat at AFP’s Defending the Dream summit Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago
- California Dem moves to outlaw some civilian body armor Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago
- Don’t count Rob Ford out just yet Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago