What the GOP strategists have forgotten is that elections are won as much on image as they are on issues. So on the Fourth of July holiday, Barack Obama entertained military personnel at the White House and then hit the road on a tour of critical...
This is the problem with our party, we simply don't put up constitutional conservatives as candidates. I think a strong constitutionalist would have a great chance to win, but look who we have put up in the past, McCain, he was a great man but didn't look or act presidential, the same goes for those in the past who have let us down, and I feel our current candidate has a slim chance of beating Obama unless he steps on his di*k so hard that the rest of the nation and the "free" press actually reports on it. Should Obama get re-elected I think we will see the true evil that is BHO, and he will take all steps necessary to raise himself to the office of DICTATOR!
Oh, yes, I have seen Republican presidential campaigns ... far too many. Make no mistake, in my judgment, Mitt Romney has everything it takes to be a great president. Unfortunately, my job is to provide realistic analysis about elections. And right now, I can literally see this race ending up as another huge Republican catastrophe.
- CNN: Obama approval holding steady … at 42% Ed Morrissey 28 minutes ago
- Uh oh: Democratic senator from Montana accused of plagiarism in Army War College assignment Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Obama orders American ‘military advisors’ to support Ukraine against pro-Russian rebels Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- “Gas the Jews”: Supporters of Hamas run riot in French city, smash Jewish shops Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Investigation reveals Obamacare is a fraudster’s dream come true Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Ukraine rebel leader: Yeah, we had a BUK system — and sent it back to Russia Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago