What the GOP strategists have forgotten is that elections are won as much on image as they are on issues. So on the Fourth of July holiday, Barack Obama entertained military personnel at the White House and then hit the road on a tour of critical...
This is the problem with our party, we simply don't put up constitutional conservatives as candidates. I think a strong constitutionalist would have a great chance to win, but look who we have put up in the past, McCain, he was a great man but didn't look or act presidential, the same goes for those in the past who have let us down, and I feel our current candidate has a slim chance of beating Obama unless he steps on his di*k so hard that the rest of the nation and the "free" press actually reports on it. Should Obama get re-elected I think we will see the true evil that is BHO, and he will take all steps necessary to raise himself to the office of DICTATOR!
Oh, yes, I have seen Republican presidential campaigns ... far too many. Make no mistake, in my judgment, Mitt Romney has everything it takes to be a great president. Unfortunately, my job is to provide realistic analysis about elections. And right now, I can literally see this race ending up as another huge Republican catastrophe.
- Hawaii ponders: It might be time to start taxing insurers for not participating in our ObamaCare exchange Erika Johnsen 24 minutes ago
- Rand Paul to Ted Cruz: Stop mischaracterizing my foreign policy views Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Video: Feds probing Maryland ObamaCare exchange Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Nancy Pelosi: A Republican friend of mine told me that his party is “indifferent” to “really hungry children,” you know Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- Nudity, prudity, and double standards on cable television Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Funny or die: Obama pitches ObamaCare to Zach Galifianakis; Update: Goal achieved Allahpundit 3 hours ago