What the GOP strategists have forgotten is that elections are won as much on image as they are on issues. So on the Fourth of July holiday, Barack Obama entertained military personnel at the White House and then hit the road on a tour of critical...
This is the problem with our party, we simply don't put up constitutional conservatives as candidates. I think a strong constitutionalist would have a great chance to win, but look who we have put up in the past, McCain, he was a great man but didn't look or act presidential, the same goes for those in the past who have let us down, and I feel our current candidate has a slim chance of beating Obama unless he steps on his di*k so hard that the rest of the nation and the "free" press actually reports on it. Should Obama get re-elected I think we will see the true evil that is BHO, and he will take all steps necessary to raise himself to the office of DICTATOR!
Oh, yes, I have seen Republican presidential campaigns ... far too many. Make no mistake, in my judgment, Mitt Romney has everything it takes to be a great president. Unfortunately, my job is to provide realistic analysis about elections. And right now, I can literally see this race ending up as another huge Republican catastrophe.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Sotloff “fixer”: Americans never contacted me after his abduction Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- David Cameron to Scotland: Baby, don’t go. Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- Confirmed: You can tell someone’s politics by their body odor Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Oh my: I think Romney’s going to run, says top Wall Street backer Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Election forecasters bearish on GOP? Senate models looking more Democratic by the day Noah Rothman 9 hours ago