It was not a fun go 'round on the Sunday morning talk circuit for Team Obama yesterday, underscored by David Axelrod's accidental de facto endorsement of Mitt Romney on Fox News. The White House likely nudged Hilary Rosen to decline a Meet the Press invite in order to help turn the page from their floundering "war on women" narrative to a Buffett Rule hypefest. Treasury Secretary Tim Geither -- last seen explaining how Obama has no solution to the gathering debt...
In response to:
In the bizarre world that is Alice in Wonderland, the Mad Hatter is the Secretary of the Treasury. Up is down. In is out. Back is forth. Off with their heads!
- Study: Non-citizens are voting in federal elections — and probably tipped at least one Senate race to Democrats Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- HHS official to Congress: I’m totally in charge, but that doesn’t mean I can prioritize Ebola prep over puppet shows Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- All in: Democrats plan full-court press to defeat Walker Guy Benson 8 hours ago
- Oh, by the way: North Korea now knows how to build small nuclear warheads for delivery via ICBM Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Video: The ultimate Debbie Wasserman Schultz clip Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- DHS auditor: It’s not your imagination, we aren’t prepared for a pandemic Noah Rothman 10 hours ago