Members of the Senate Intelligence Committee today received a classified briefing by an administration official on the various emails...
Yeah, I nearly fell off my chair.
The Senate Intelligence Committee today received the classified documents they requested from the Obama Administration that concerned communications in the executive branch in the hours after the attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi that resulted in the deaths of four Americans. Fox News Capitol Hill reporter Chad Pergram has a source that claims the e-mails revealed by the White House did not "shed any new light", which might have been disappointing to Republicans on the Senate Intelligence Committee:
- Meet the laywers defending “campus rapists” Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Iran executes 967th person under Hassan Rouhani. And it’s a woman Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Chris McDaniel appeal rejected in state supreme court Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Video: Palin-bashing CNN anchor claimed Michelle Obama signed bill into law Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- Everything is changing after Ferguson, and it should Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- The Marysville school shooting was politicized in about, oh… three minutes Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago