Many, on both the right and the left, would argue that President Obama has made mistakes. Conservatives would willingly name any one of his policy initiatives, while some liberals think he kowtows to the Republicans too often. But what does the man himself think his biggest mistake has been?
CBS News' Charlie Rose has an interview with the president and First Lady airing tomorrow, but an exercpt released today reveals his stunning arrogance: his biggest mistake, he says, has been a lack of storytime. Oh yes.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Good: Comedienne refuses to apologize for telling jokes Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- Shocking report: Obama didn’t even finish Jiro’s sushi Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- Who’s up for a Throwback Thursday with Kim Jong Un? Erika Johnsen 4 hours ago
- Georgia governor signs liberalizing concealed carry law Erika Johnsen 5 hours ago
- McCain: It’s a stain on America’s honor that we haven’t passed amnesty yet Allahpundit 6 hours ago