President Obama called for a tax hike on America's job creators or those making more than $250,000 per year today while offering to extend the Bush-era tax cuts for the middle class for just one year. Obama said we don't need anymore "top down economics, we've tried that theory," while pushing a the same "rich should pay their fair share" theme wrapped up in different rhetoric.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Video: Losing Andrea Mitchell Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- Boehner: Obama lawsuit will focus on Obamacare enforcement Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- Ann Coulter: Chris McDaniel’s killing his political future by contesting the Mississippi runoff results Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Watch Jake Tapper embarrass pro-Hamas attorney Noah Rothman 10 hours ago
- Joe Scarborough: Glenn Beck is following Jesus’s playbook in providing humanitarian aid to young illegals Allahpundit 10 hours ago