Nunn later graduated from college and then the University of Michigan Law School. Last month, having passed a character fitness test, Nunn passed the Georgia bar. On Monday, she will be sworn in as...
This country will probably never have a bigger criminal than Bill Clinton as president, that is unless Hillary were to become president at a later dte, God forbid.
President Bill Clinton used his presidential pardon power in July 2000 to commute the sentence of Serena Nunn, who was sentenced to 15 years for a first-time nonviolent drug offense when she was 19. The pardon shaved three years off Nunn's sentence. Nunn told me over the phone, "I thought then that it was a great thing that a president used his power to help an average person."
- Quote of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Big Labor: ObamaCare is making income inequality worse, you know Erika Johnsen 8 hours ago
- Reading 2.0: There’s an app for that Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago
- China draws its own “red line” …on North Korea Erika Johnsen 11 hours ago
- IRS to give up, release all Lerner e-mails, documents Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago
- Ukraine: Another 3 AM wake-up call going unheeded Ed Morrissey 14 hours ago