This is really not news to anyone, as the American people have come to realize if Obama tells us something then it's the exact opposite, which is as usual...a lie.

John Kerry Slandered an American Hero

Jeronimo2 Wrote: Dec 21, 2012 11:11 AM
Yeah, Three mosquito bites = Three Purple Hearts, he'd have received more, but the other two got away. Hero, my a$$. Traitor yes.

John Kerry Slandered an American Hero

Jeronimo2 Wrote: Dec 21, 2012 11:11 AM

John Kerry Slandered an American Hero

Jeronimo2 Wrote: Dec 21, 2012 11:00 AM
I read were Kerry would have gotten three more Purple Hearts, but the other three mosquito's got away! What a fake hero, he doesn't need to be representing any part of our government. He's a proved Traitor, time and again.

John Kerry Slandered an American Hero

Jeronimo2 Wrote: Dec 21, 2012 10:52 AM
Is there anyway Kerry can be Fast Boated once again? We don't need this Traitor in our government representing anything, or anybody. He's as fake as a football bat and a tax cheat caught red handed. If John Q. Citizen had broke as many laws as Kerry has, they'd be looking at the world thru Grey bars.

The Year of "Our Savior" Obama

Jeronimo2 Wrote: Dec 19, 2012 10:53 AM
Who was on the selection committee, Obama's Illegal Aunt and Uncle, along with his government leeching Mother in Law doing the directing?

Finally, My Views on Gold

Jeronimo2 Wrote: Dec 15, 2012 3:55 AM
I'll add this, it don't rust...

Finally, My Views on Gold

Jeronimo2 Wrote: Dec 15, 2012 3:54 AM
I don't know much, I do know it's been driving Men/Women crazy for thousand of years, but it's pretty!

Time to Remove Boehner as Speaker?

Jeronimo2 Wrote: Dec 08, 2012 10:59 AM
Boehner is a wimp in a empty suit, he's never been any kind of leader and has shown since picking up the gavel he never will be a leader. Boehner failed in his young age to ever grow any cojones, if anything he should be singing soprano in the choir.

Justice? Not in Chicago

Jeronimo2 Wrote: Dec 06, 2012 12:17 PM
The town I live in "Sherman, Texas" has been destinate the place the nozzle will be inserted when they give Texas a enema. We're all so proud!

Justice? Not in Chicago

Jeronimo2 Wrote: Dec 06, 2012 12:12 PM
All it takes is for one juror to be swayed and here you go again, no he'll never be found guilty...not in Chicago.