In response to:
Why isn't the MSM as concerned with this administrations scandals and cover ups as they were with Nixon's? Where are today's Woodward & Bernstein? People died in Fast & Furious and Benghazi. No one was killed in the Watergate affair. The IRS admitted and apologized for targeting of conservative groups and individuals with audits. Can you imagine what the MSM would have done to Bush had this happened during his administration? This administration may be second only to the Mafia in ways they have of dealing with insiders that go public and rat out their bosses. Maybe Obama should put together a group of his staff and call them "Plumbers".
- Let’s play ‘What if a GOP’er Said It’ with Harry Reid’s racially insensitive jokes Noah Rothman 16 mins ago
- NATO: Russia has moved artillery units and personnel into Ukraine Ed Morrissey 57 mins ago
- Hamas executes “collaborators” as Israeli air strikes target leadership Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- White House: That round of golf after the Foley video was released doesn’t show the depth of Obama’s grief Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Poll: As Scott Brown pounds on immigration, NH Senate race closes to statistical tie Guy Benson 2 hours ago
- Conservative columnists agree: Go to war in Iraq and Syria, don’t occupy them Noah Rothman 3 hours ago