Maybe if Menendez were a contestant on "The Bachelor," he'd finally command more widespread female attention. For their part, the Democratic women on Capitol Hill seem as uninterested in the alleged exploitation of...
Why are people surprised to learn that the Chairman of the Senate's Foreign Relations Committee, has been conducting his own foreign affairs? Isn't that part of the job description? Harry Reid's endorsement of Menendez's carries as much validity as did his condemnation of Romney, who according to Reid, had it on 'good authority' (anonymous authority) that Romney hadn't paid his income taxes for ten years. Why, one wonders, doesn't Reid extend the same opportunity to his friend Menendez that he extended to Romney, to prove that he didn't engage the sexual services of an underage prostitute?
Put on your shocked faces: Since my bipartisan call last week for Democratic women to join the Ladies Against Senator Sleaze-Bob movement, not a single Democratic woman in Washington has signed up. Here's the thing. The brewing scandal involving N.J. Democratic Sen. Bob Menendez, the new chairman of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, is not just a "sex scandal." It's a crony corruption scandal of sordid, soap operatic proportions.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Meet the laywers defending “campus rapists” Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago
- Iran executes 967th person under Hassan Rouhani. And it’s a woman Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago
- Chris McDaniel appeal rejected in state supreme court Jazz Shaw 13 hours ago
- Video: Palin-bashing CNN anchor claimed Michelle Obama signed bill into law Ed Morrissey 15 hours ago
- Everything is changing after Ferguson, and it should Jazz Shaw 16 hours ago